1 - 10
Day 11 DAYS
11 - 20
day30 DAYS
21 - 30
Day 31 DAYS
31 - 40
Day 41 DAY 41
day42 DAY 42
Day 43 DAY 43
day 44 DAY 44
Day45 DAY 45
day46 DAY 46
Day 47 DAY 47
Day 48 DAY 48
Day 49 DAY 49
Day 50 DAY 50
days51to60 DAYS
51 - 60
Days 61 to 70 DAYS
61 - 70


DAY 47

We only had a short amount of time as we didn't start until late in the day, so I put some filler around the left hand pieces fitted the day before, then also glued the first piece to the bottom of the front door.


In case you're wondering, that's just a small stick used to wedge the piece to the side so it holds in place and isn't just the worlds worst piece of cutting!

Moving around to the back while they dried, I cut a couple of pieces to size for the back panel (fake door part).


The bottom piece was glued and whacked in with a rubber mallet by my little helper.


Funny how he was suddenly keen to get involved at this point, plus I stand corrected, it's not a mallett apparently, it's Thors Hammer!

Oh, in case you were wondering what's at the bottom of the door, I've cut a piece from an up and over garage door draught excluder as it's got a metal plate with rubber from there.


We actually had rain later that night and no water got under the door this time, so it works quite well I'd say!

Final pic of the day with the current overall look so far.